Every first of the month, I share my favorite resources through my newsletter. I include only articles that will be useful for curious marketing nerds.
Here are 6 articles that caught my attention in the past month:
- Here’s How to Tell If Your Company’s Ad Is Beating Competitors on Facebook – A great study from the folks on Wordstream that will help you benchmark your Facebook ad campaigns
- Seven Lessons From the Failure of Shoes.com
- Forget Coding: Writing is Design’s “Unicorn” Skill
- Better Alternatives to “Expert Roundup”-Style Content – A great Whiteboard Friday video from Rand Fishkin of Moz explaining the problem with roundups and a few alternatives.
- What’s the Value of a Like? – Four researchers share the result of their experiments showing that social media “likes” or following don’t necessarily translate to sales or to behavior change. They recommend alternatives, including investing in advertising.
- The Secret to Marketing-Sales Alignment
To get this emailed to your inbox, sign up for my newsletter.
Latest posts by Kelvin (KC) Claveria (see all)
- Remarkable reads and resources for marketers: May 2017 - May 7, 2017
- 6 remarkable reads and resources for marketers: April 2017 edition - April 1, 2017
- Don’t confuse “snackable” with good - March 21, 2017